PowerEdge™ Triple-blade Edge Planer
✪ FOR A SMOOTH RESULT ✪
✪ DESIGNED IN THE USA ✪
✔︎ FOR A SMOOTH RESULT: This edge plane has been designed for planing the edges of plasterboard at a perfect 35° angle, ensuring a clean transition between plasterboard panels when installed. The edge plane is equipped with 3 trapezium blades for a clean cut in one pass and allows for controlled and safe working from the first to the last inch. The clean edges of the plasterboard panels will facilitate any subsequent filling.
✔︎ EASY TO USE: Put on planer and slide a couple of times over the whole edge - done. The cardboard on the surface is neatly cut and not roughened, as with the use of the usual rasps. You can't really do anything wrong! And bonus: there is also not so much dust.
✔︎ STANDARD BLADES: Another positive aspect lies in the blades used - not special parts but normal delta blades, as they are also used in cutters - are mounted in an ergonomic, stable plastic housing to a large extent without contact. The blades can also be turned.
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- For edges with a perfect 35° angle
- For clean transitions between plasterboard panels
- Suitable for all board thicknesses
- Three blades for a clean cut in one pass
- Controlled and safe working from the first to the last inch
- Including 3 trapezium-shaped blades, 52/0.5 mm