✪ FITS ALL STUDS FROM 1/4 TO 1/2-INCH (6 TO 12 MM) ✪
✪ CAN BE USED WITH A WRENCH, RATCHET OR IMPACT TOOL AND SOCKET ✪
✔︎ BE SMARTER: A sheared off bolt can halt a project, cause frustration and cost money. If you fix things you will have come across a stripped, rusted, broken or smooth stud at some time or another. So being prepared helps!
✔︎ SAFETY CONTROL: Stop using your vice grip whose the jaws are not strong enough to get a firm hold and can slide around, causing injuries. Work like professionals with this amazing tool.
✔︎ BEST RELIABLE APPROACHE: One of the old-school approaches to removing a stuck bolt is to get a nut of the same size and welding it over the sheered head. If, however, you do not have a welder, or it is in an area that you cannot heat to that level there is our SANRICO™ Stud Extractor tool that can be relied upon.
✔︎ EASY TO USE: The universal design of this tool allows you to clamp down on any damaged, rusted or broken stud. As you apply turning motion the tool has a tightening jaw that binds in on to the bolt and removes it with ease.
3/8-inch square drive for use with manual or pneumatic impact wrenches and ratchets
- Hexagonal flats for use with flat wrenches, pliers, adjustable wrenches, sockets and locking pliers
- Fits 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch (6 - 12mm) studs
- Compact design allows access into small areas
- Constructed of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel for maximum durability
- Chrome finish for additional rust protection