Low Temp Welding Rod
✪ NEW ENHANCED FORMULA: FOR STEEL, COPPER, ALUMINIUM, BRASS, ETC. ✪
✪ NO WELDING MACHINE NEEDED: WORKS WITH A PROPANE & MAPP TORCH ✪
Welding metal parts can be a difficult and expensive process.
Not with our Low Temp Welding Rods! All you need is a propane torch and these rods, and you'll be able to weld like a pro!
These welding rods are the simplest, cheapest, and most efficient way to weld metal parts without any of the fuss. Plus, our rods result in joints that are stronger than the parent metal, with minimal distortion to the parent material.
So what are you waiting for? Start welding today with SANRICO™ Low Temp Welding Rods!
- All you need is a handheld propane-type torch!
- Produces a sound joint that is stronger than the parent metal.
- No fluxes are required.
- There are no fumes.
- Low 732°F. working temperature.
- Joins thin or thick parts
- Clean area to be welded down to the base.
- Brush the base with stainless steel brush till shiny.
- Heat the area to be welded, evenly.
- As you heat the base, rub the rod vigorously against the heated piece to be welded till the rod flows.
- Never apply heat directly to the rod.
- Length: 20''
- Diameter: .08''
- Melting Point: 732°F/390°C
- Includes: 10, 30 or 100 rods
10PCS, 30PCS, 100PCS