✪ NEW FORMULA: BIO-DEGRADABLE ✪
✪ ALL YOU NEED ARE THE SEEDS AND SOME WATER ✪
✔︎ EASY, EVEN WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE: The EasyGarden™ Peat Pellets Set were designed to make starting seeds easier and more convenient for gardeners. If you’re looking for an easy, beginner-friendly and mess-free way to start your seedlings, look into using peat pellets.
✔︎ EASY TO USE: Not only do they make it easy to plant your seeds, but seed starter pellets also make planting seedlings into the garden super easy too. Just add water to the small pellets and they expand, ready for us. Place a seed in the top and in no time you will have happy seedlings.
✔︎ A PROVEN HELPER IN GROWING PLANTS: These Biodegradable pellets swell up when water is applied to form round pre-dibbled growing pots. The peat is held together by a biodegradable mesh net and can be transplanted with the seedling when roots push through the netting. Transplant shock is greatly reduced because the entire pot can be planted without disturbing the roots.
✔︎ AIR PRUNES THE ROOTS: Air pruning allows plants to use all the space inside the container for root growth resulting in bigger plants. Root growth occurs through branching, which creates more root tips and more opportunity for the plant to feed.
- Easy start up (you don’t have to fill cells with dirt, just add water to the peat pellet trays and watch the peat moss discs expand)
- Less work since you only have to clean and disinfect the seed trays, and not all of those plastic cells
- Less mess since you don’t have to fill cells with loose dirt (which is impossible not to spill, at least for messy me)
- Makes planting seedlings a snap, plus seed starter pellets help to reduce seedling transplant shock
✔︎ HOW TO USE THEM:
- Put the EasyGarden™ Peat Pellets Set on a tray.
- Pour warm water to the bottom tray until the Jiffy Peat Pellets have expanded to around 7 times their original size. Pour off any excess water.
- Pull netting open on top of pellets and sow seeds or plant cuttings, cover lightly.
- Put in a warm spot away from direct sunlight.
- When first seeds sprout, remove the cover.
- Add water to the tray when the pellets start to turn light brown but don’t over-water.
- Gradually expose the tray to full sunlight and when plants are strong enough, plan out in the garden or container.
- Plant deep enough to cover all the pellet, firm down and water thoroughly.