Angled Contour Sanding Grips (14 pcs)
✪ PERFECT FOR SANDING INSIDE CORNERS, V-GROOVES, REEDED TABLE LEGS, DECORATIVE TURNINGS, AND ROUNDOVER EDGES ✪
✪ PERFECT FOR TIGHT AND MULTIPLE DIFFERENT SHAPES ✪
✔︎ DESIGNED FOR WOODWORKING: Our Angled Contour Sanding Grips make it easy to sand a wide range of inside angles without distorting the crispness of the profile. Perfect for sanding moldings, cabinet doors, fretwork, plaques, contours, etc.
✔︎ FOR ALL TYPE OF SHAPES: 1/8'' and 1/4'' round overs, various non-specific round overs, and a flat, flexible sanding pad are included for use on edge treatments, flats, and gradual curves. There is a sanding grip to match every profile that you will encounter in your work!
✔︎ COMFORTABLE: The rubber material is firm enough to hold its shape well but soft enough to adapt to minor variations in the profile. The grippy texture helps prevent the abrasive from slipping, which also reduces the need for you to squeeze. It is now much easier, quicker, and more comfortable when sanding hard to get places!
✔︎ A MUST HAVE: Great to sand molding and other contours that are difficult to sand without damaging edges. You must have a couple of projects lined up where they will come in handy!
✔︎ FEATURES :
- Makes it easy to sand inside corners, various V-groove profiles for sign lettering and V-shaped fluting, as well as reeding and other decorative effects
- Use roundover pad to sand 90° outside corners with a 1/8'' or 1/4'' radius edge treatment
- Additional roundovers are included on the underside of the angled ends
Flat pad lets you sand edges and gradual curves
- Non-marring NBR rubber holds shape so sandpaper matches the contour
- Angles and radii are clearly molded into the rubber for easy viewing and selection
- Sized to fit a standard 1/4-sheet of sandpaper
✔︎ PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 14 x Angled Contour Sanding Grips