✪ FITS ALL STUDS FROM 1/8 TO 1 INCH (3 TO 25 MM) ✪
✪ ALLOWS ACCESS INTO SMALL AREAS ✪
✔︎ BE SMARTER: A sheared off bolt can halt a project, cause frustration and cost money. If you fix things you will have come across a stripped, rusted, broken or smooth stud at some time or another. So being prepared helps!
✔︎ SAFETY CONTROL: Stop using wrong tools to extract this stud, causing injuries. Work like professionals with this amazing tool, accurate and efficient.
✔︎ BEST RELIABLE APPROACHE: Forget the old-school approaches to removing a stuck stud: using this tool will quickly and easily remove broken screws, pipes, bolts, and studs without damaging hole threads.
✔︎ EASY TO USE: The universal design of this tool allows you to extract any damaged, rusted or broken stud. This tool has a spiral design on the body, which provides friction to help loosen the pipe or screw by inserting into the hole of the broken pipe or screw.
- Hexagonal flats for use with flat wrenches, pliers, adjustable wrenches, sockets and locking pliers
- 6 pcs: 1/8", 1/4", 5/16", 7/16", 9/16", 3/4"
- Compact design allows access into small areas
- Constructed of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel for maximum durability
- Chrome finish for additional rust protection